- Feds Prepare to Shift Costs of COVID-19 Testing, Vaccines, and Treatments
- A ‘Great Resignation’ Not Due to Latinos:
- Join us for an open conversation about the concerns our youth have today.
- Advocacy Training Strengthens Latino Voice in State’s Public Policy Arena
- COVID-19 vaccination for children ages 6 months and older is critical to help protect them from severe illness, especially those at higher risk for COVID-19, like some racial and ethnic groups and children with disabilities. Learn more about the most recent vaccine information to protect children in CDC’s free July 29 webinar, from 1:30-3 pm ET: https://www.cdc.gov/protect-children